Us adults have lives full of stress. Between work, households to run, and maybe you have kids that keep you extremely busy. So every now and then we need to escape for a little while. Or you are looking for something to keep the kids busy for awhile so that you can just have a little you time. A virtual reality headset can accomplish all that and more for you.
Unrivaled Visuals Pimax was first to market with a 4K VR headset, and that was just the beginning. We’ve refined elements from our 4K model, including ghosting and brightness, and now we’re the first to bring you VR in 8K, with these issues resolved. Say goodbye to screen door effect, as we’re the ones putting “reality” into virtual reality.
- Gaming: Pimax VR is perfect for gaming.The enhanced FOV and resolution creates an unparalleled gameplay experience.
- Home Entertainment: Experience any 2D/3d/VR content with reduced latency and eye-fatigue. Immerse yourself for longer and more comfortably than ever before.
- Training: Create and experience hyper-realistic training simulations of any scenario, we have eliminated motion sickness, which is often associated with longer exposure to a virtual environment.
- Content: Add personalized modifications to existing content or create your own customized content, Compatible with most of the VR content on the market, eg. PiHome, Steam VR…
- Modular: Modular designed 8K is a great gift for DIY enthusiasts.Create new exciting accessories by yourself with 8K device driver SDK.
- The Team: We are motivated to create 4K headset to eliminate the screen-door effect. We created Pimax 8K to remove the binoculars so that you can use peripheral vision to detect enemies in VR.
- 58-71 mm IPD (Interpupillary distance) adjustment
- 0-300° Myopia Adaptation
- 1000Hz Gyroscopes
- 18ms MTP latency
- 110° FOV (field of vision)
- Immersive 3D Audio
- Lightweight and Comfortable Designed for individuals, have fun and leave the world a better place!
- A 200-degree FOV (field of vision): This is the closest you can get to our normal 200-degree Fov. What this allows you to do is use your peripheral vision instead of having to constantly keep turning your head.
- 3840*2160X2 Resolution (per eye): This allows you to dive into a whole new world of clarity. Never let the graininess or the “screen door” disturbed you ever again.
- A modular design: Wich includes Wireless transmission module, Hand Motion, Eye Tracking, Cooling Fan, Customized VR Frame, and Scent Enabling.
Screen: Customized low persistence liquid (CLPL) display.
- MTP (Motion to photon) Latency: 15ms
- Refresh Rate: 75/90 Hz per eye(Support 150/180 Hz with Brainwarp)
- Processor: GTX 980/1070 or AMD R9 Nano,
- Interface: DP1.4, USB 3.0
- Experience: Seated VR, standing VR, room-scale.positional tracking, hand motion (optional)
- Content: PiHome/Steam VR/Oculus Home(with a third party tool)
- Audio: 2×3.5 mm audio jack, stereo sound earphones. integrated microphone
- Fit: Adjustable headset strap/headband,
PiPlay Platform is same as a console in which you may connect and manage your VR devices easily, download its games, apps, and videos. It’s also compatible with SteamVR games and apps. You may enjoy smooth and shocked virtual reality experience after connecting Pimax headset to PC with just making simple setup.